Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Say good by to fun2friend.com

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Fun2friend.com has been shutdown in next 2 or 3 days

Its very sad to announce this news that I "funtofriend.com" author decided to take OFF this website. this website was started from 2007 with the name HydFun.com within partnership between. "Osama Khan and Intasar Khan" latter both partner decided to change its name with "HumYouth.com".

HumYouth was the most successive website of the pakistan in family comunity and forum format and was most active website 12,000/per day unique visitor.

In the end of 2010, Osama Khan who was the financial partner of the humyouth.com was decided to take full control of the website. the second partner Intasar Khan was not agree with that decesion because he was the operator of the website and his biggest contribution and unique content and hard working taking this website in most popular websites list of Pakistan.

Latter, in the End of 2010 Intasar Khan decided to start his own seprate new Website in the name of "Fun2Friend.com" which was the good decesion and was successive until 2012.

In 2013, he was quit involve in his JOB, projects and life and this website totally become inActive. so Now I , "Intasar Khan" decided to take OFF this website as i m no more have time and money to spent in this as this world is changed in 5 years and everyone are using Facebook and Twitter.

I thanks to all contributor of this website and thanks for you time.

UPDATE: i received few emails in which visitors requested to re-open the website. accourding to them they get ots of knowledge via the website articles so decde to keep it on for few months or days.

My kind regards

Intasar Hussain Khan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0